Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Coming Soon!

I am thankful each and every day for the little and big things that are in my life. Sometimes, I don't think that I show it as I should. It is easy to get so caught up in the frustrations of the day, but if you quiet your mind and just think about things, there is ALWAYS something that has been a blessing that day. I am going to start a journal (AGAIN) and at night just before bed, jot down everything I can think of that was a blessing that day. I am thankful that the Lord has put wonderful opportunities within my reach for Upcycled Soul. In this special month for Thanksgiving, I have decided to start "Soulful Art Assemblage Get Togethers" I love making art and love to share ideas and techniques I have learned. My father is an amazing artist and I never really thought I had gotten his talent, it had skipped this generation! Then, I started making jewelry and found mixed media art. I soon realized that with mixed media........EVERYONE is an artist! I have shown my art to friends and they have said, oh, I could never do that! I say......oh, yes, you can! If I can do this you can! It is so much fun for your canvas to take on a life of it's own!

If you are interested in hosting a "Soulful Art Assemblage Get Together" email me or leave me a comment and I'll get you all the information!

More additions to Upcycled Soul to come........stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment